This Game RmX Full This Game RmX Full

WOW! This is awesome! The one your published to newgrounds before I didn't even know it wasn't the full version. But this sounds even better, longer, and awesome! I have to give you credit...

-+[Lavender Town]+- -+[Lavender Town]+-

I love how ominous it sounds!

LadyArsenic responds:

Thank you! I always felt that Lavender Town was kind of a creepy ominous place. Thanks for listening <3

Black Bullet Dubstep RmX Black Bullet Dubstep RmX

This Game RmX Off Vocal This Game RmX Off Vocal

Awesome remix! Vocals or no vocals it still sounds awesome! And episode 6 came out today!

Fairy Tail Theme Glitch Hop Fairy Tail Theme Glitch Hop

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

Great voice and you're right most mmorpg's these days suck

EnV - Bonus Level EnV - Bonus Level

Warriors of the Shadows Warriors of the Shadows

It's not bad, but it actually sounds nice... It feels like you're actually on the battlefield, but the second part is actually quite great because even though it's like they're warriors there has to at least be ending to your songs story which was created by the piano... Other than that the song is amazing!

crazyguylink responds:

Thanks for the input XD For future, I'l try and go with this style more often, and be careful to make a conclusion segment that's a bit more clear.

Save me now - SkullDrone Save me now - SkullDrone

It may be a work in progress, but it sounds amazing so far... Try to add more to it or make it start to make the song rise if you understand what I'm trying to say.

SkullDrone responds:

thanks, yeah i know what you mean. Needs more details.

Teach The World to Fap Teach The World to Fap

So this is 6th grade camp all over again. We had a cabin where we just slap our hands repeatedly because you know, fapping noises... We called it the falcon call because that was our cabin name and we never got in trouble... XD